Huge Web App Memory Issues.

Balkan Guler

Oct 24, 2021, 8:25:14 AM10/24/21
to Chromium-discuss
Hi,

We have been converting our large .Net rich client app to React.

During the conversion, .net and web screens should work together. So we're using Chromium based .NetWebBrowser component.

We converted lots of screens and deployed to production.

Our .net app is 32Bit so the chromium processes. And currently experimenting 64Bit version.

We have thousands of clients and they use this application all day.

So we encounter memory issues, and -after certain usage-  slowness and  intermittent application crashes.

We tried to correlate memory increases and user activity, and fixed some leakages, but it still crashes.

In short, we have a huge web app and we're looking for professional support to help us investigate memory issues.

Any recommendations?