using many chrome extensions and I cannot find a decent extension manager or any possible workaround

Matevz Leskovsek

Nov 14, 2022, 4:01:28 PM11/14/22
to chromium...@chromium.org
Basically, it is impossible to get the "left click on extension icon"
functionality anywhere else than in extensions toolbar, which has no
search so it is painful when ypou have too many extensions. Do you all
have the same problem or am I doing something wrong? Any workarounds?
Anyone know how to emulate this left click on extension icon with JS,
so I could create bookmarks and search those? Extension managers are
useless it seems to me

Watch vide if you dont understand what I am talking about:
https://www.loom.com/share/67a912cd50f045b8a6c348bc0cdc505b