When will the Ubuntu build platform be updated ?

zhao...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2022, 6:44:05 PM6/20/22
to Chromium-discuss

I tried to build chromium at my Ubuntu 22.04 amd64  distro, but it failed with error :
ERROR: The only supported distros are
     Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (trusty with EoL April 2022)
     Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (xenial with EoL April 2024)
     Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (bionic with EoL April 2028)
     Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (focal with Eol April 2030)
     Ubuntu 20.10 (groovy)
     Debian 10 (buster) or later

Obviously , Ubuntu 20.10 (groovy) is not a choice either since its repository is removed officially. When will the build platform be updated for Ubuntu please ?

VIVEK Yadav

Jul 11, 2022, 4:04:22 AM7/11/22
to Chromium-discuss, zhao...@gmail.com
I am trying to do the same but I think I missed a few packages while manually copy pasting them from shell script. Is there anyplace where they list all the packages req so I can just copy them.