Avoid chrome to store this file

Tech 360

Sep 18, 2021, 1:32:12 PM9/18/21
to Chromium-discuss
Hello

I'm using Prestashop and chrome store the file with token

have some issues with the token, regularly forcing me to the login page just seconds after login. These issues mostly occur on the most popular backend pages.

Also, when logging in, it is not redirecting me to the dashboard until i change the 'controller' in the url. When debugging i found that Chrome is taking the request url from the disk-cache, with the incorrect token (probably from earlier).

i've made some screenshots, unfortunately cannot tell how to accurately recreate this issue, it just occured and doesn't go away. This happens when i click 'Login':
58949914-dbd7c400-878d-11e9-83f0-312bdf608dee.png
And the second request (Notice the token is different):

58949971-f7db6580-878d-11e9-87a3-98212def613a.png

Hope this helps!

PhistucK

Sep 18, 2021, 1:44:34 PM9/18/21
to abdelmo...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
The steps are not very clear to me (even if they do not always reproduce the issue).
How are you getting to that login page?
Generally, URLs with query strings are cached by the browser unless told otherwise.
Maybe the original page (that leads you to the login page) is cached and so contains the stale token.

PhistucK