Issue in Rebranding of Chromium APK

Ankit Kiran

Mar 21, 2024, 10:11:02 AMMar 21
to Chromium-discuss

Hello guys I tried

rebranding of chromium

, I tried changing these files for product logo:

src/chrome/app/theme/chromium/ src/chrome/app/theme/default_100_percent/chromium/ src/chrome/app/theme/default_200_percent/chromium/ src/chrome/app/theme/chromium/win/tiles/ src/chrome/app/theme/chromium/win/ src/chrome/app/theme/ chromium/chromeos/ src/chrome/app/theme/chromium/linux/and then changed the product name

then I ran autoninja -C out/Default chrome_public_apk, after successful build,

I downloaded the apk from src/out/Default/apksAm I doing anything wrong ?