Automatic Theme changing

Rakesh Kumar

Jun 6, 2022, 2:55:41 PM6/6/22
to Chromium-discuss
Respected sir/ma'am,
       As per my idea in this project , Normally most of browser has contains dark & white mode , it will achieve through the some manual configuration in settings. And most of people, there didn't spending time to configure a settings based on day & night.

My approach:-
          1. If we add automatic theme changing mode option in settings with respect of server time. And it will helpful for some kids and lazy people  better to avoid  a "eye issue".
          2. If we add brightness changing mode button icon in window screen. It will make more easy to access it for manual changer.

Advantage:
     If this concepts were achieved means, it give some user friend experience to users

Regards
Rakesh kumar