Service Worker query : Range +Security header

Rushi Thakkar

Apr 19, 2022, 2:29:31 PM4/19/22
to Chromium-discuss

I was reviewing range request test sample project on GitHub. I am learning service worker while going through this sample project.

Currently, I am asked to make a video media API call and intercept the request with the security header (please find attached file). The moment I modify the request header to intercept the request to add the security header, the range is getting dropped from the request header. After doing a small research and going through this feature request I feel it's not possible to intercept the request with the security header and have a range in the request header at the same time. Can someone please guide me through the steps that I can try and implement or let me know if this is even possible at the moment?

Regards,
Rushi Thakkar

sw.txt