The chrome page with release information.

Gerard van Alebeek

Nov 2, 2021, 5:23:58 AM11/2/21
to Chromium-discuss
Hi Chrome-team,

here is just a small suggestion for the following page:
AKA Chromium Development Calendar and Release Info

I wonder why you have old Branch Points and old Estimated Stable Dates placed above the  Current Release Information (OmahaProxy CSV Viewer) ?
The latter information is, in my humble opinion, more important and more being looked for.

That's all :-)

BR
Gerard
PS Apologies for my bad English, I'm Dutch

PhistucK

Nov 2, 2021, 5:25:20 AM11/2/21
to gerardva...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
That page is outdated anyway, just go to the link at the top.

PhistucK