how do i update Chromium and not Chrome?

AmandaGirlyGirl13

Jun 19, 2022, 6:07:12 PM6/19/22
to Chromium-discuss
I'm using Chromium and Chrome, I get messages when using Chromium saying it isn't updated, but when I try to do that, I get sent to a spot where i can only upgrade Chrome, but not Chromium.
How do i fix this?

Amanda

Jakob Kummerow

Jun 20, 2022, 5:47:42 AM6/20/22
to amandagi...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Chromium doesn't have a built-in updating system. You'll have to download a new version from wherever you originally got Chromium and install it by hand.

This is one of the reasons why Chromium isn't recommended for regular usage. It's aimed at developers (who e.g. want to test a specific version).

x xx

Jul 10, 2022, 8:06:58 AM7/10/22
to Chromium-discuss, Chromium-discuss, amandagi...@gmail.com
MacOs chromium 97.0.4692.71
can you help me,I'm chromium developer,I want auto start extentions in Incognito mode,start chromium in Incognito default,