How to prevent Wakelock on Chrome for all users in the domain

Harjeet Makkar

Dec 9, 2022, 7:49:28 AM12/9/22
to Chromium-discuss
Browsers are adding a feature to keep your computer awake which would violate our Active Directory group policy to automatically lock after xx minutes. Is there a way to prevent this, probably some group policy or through an automated script etc. for all users in the company ?

After some investigation I found that below code can be used for release , I'm not a developer and no idea on how this can be used. Let me know if you have any suggestions.