Make "--flag-switches-begin" work from command line?

Undefined Null

May 16, 2022, 1:21:45 PM5/16/22
to Chromium-discuss
Chromium or chrome keeps removing at unkown times all of my flags specified in ://flags. I'm fed up with this crap.

However, when I tried the previously advised method  (of adding them with flag-switches-begin), I got this as a result in ://gpu

„--flag-switches-begin --ignore-gpu-blocklist --enable-vulkan --enable-features=UnexpireFlagsM101.UnexpireFlagsM102 --flag-switches-end --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end”.

Obviously this doesn't work anymore.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Regards.

PhistucK

May 16, 2022, 2:15:41 PM5/16/22
to awsed...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
Have you searched for/filed an issue at crbug.com? Flag removals should not happen, unless the flag itself is gone from the page.

PhistucK

Denny Lockhart

May 16, 2022, 2:20:28 PM5/16/22
to Chromium-discuss, PhistucK, Chromium-discuss, awsed...@gmail.com
As a workaround maybe use /etc/chrome_dev.conf 🤔