Changing download location to my NAS box

Mikey Wood

Sep 16, 2018, 8:53:32 AM9/16/18
to Chromium-discuss
I'm trying to map all my devices to my new NAS box and one thing I'm struggling with is Chrome.

For some reason I'm unable to see my NAS in my 'Network' within Windows Explorer, however I have it pinned and accessible in my Quick Access. Most software allows me to input folder locations manually but Chrome wants me to pick from available locations and my NAS doesn't show up in this dialoge.

I just need to be able to input location somewhere, is this location stored in some config file or something?

PhistucK

Sep 16, 2018, 8:55:35 AM9/16/18
to mikead...@gmail.com, Chromium-discuss
It lets me enter a path, is this field missing in your setup? Or does not just not let your enter that?
image.png

PhistucK

Mikey Wood

Sep 16, 2018, 10:20:42 AM9/16/18
to Chromium-discuss, mikead...@gmail.com
Holding my head in shame now..:/

I didn't think to paste the network location directly in, only just set my Synology NAS box up so I'm still learning about ways of accessing it. I'm still annoyed at the fact it doesn't show in the network so having issues with other apps when trying to locate things.

Thanks a lot for the reply!