chrome://resources

jeffplays

Jan 26, 2023, 6:02:29 PM1/26/23
to Chromium-dev
Is there a way to access public blink mojoms from chrome://resources. If so, how would we link to it. I am working on webui.

Demetrios Papadopoulos

Jan 27, 2023, 6:50:38 PM1/27/23
to jeffpl...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
On Thu, Jan 26, 2023 at 3:02 PM jeffplays <jeffpl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to access public blink mojoms from chrome://resources. If so, how would we link to it. I am working on webui.

Hi. Need to update content/browser/webui/shared_resources_data_source.cc to serve more files from chrome://resources/. If you are using those URLs from TypeScript code, then you also need to update ui/webui/resources/mojo/BUILD.gn, and add a dependency to ui/webui/resources/mojo:library to get your ts_library() target to pass.

Olamide bobby

Jan 30, 2023, 4:29:59 PM1/30/23
to Chromium-dev, dpapad, Chromium-dev, jeffpl...@gmail.com
TypeScript code