95 branch is here!

Prudhvikumar Bommana

Sep 10, 2021, 4:37:43 PM9/10/21
to chromi...@chromium.org

Hi  Everyone,

We have branched for 95. Please read through this entire email if you plan on making changes that you want in this release.

Branches

Branch number: 4638

Branched Chromium @ revision:  920003

V8 branch: branch-heads/9.5

Skia branch: m95

WebRTC branch: 4638

The Merge Process:

To get a change into 95, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Have your change checked into the trunk, and passed through either a Canary build or Dev channel release before asking for merge approval.

  2. Tag your bug with the correct label: Merge-Request-95. If you tag it wrong, we won't see it.

  3. Wait for your merge to be approved.  This will trigger an email or IM notification that your bug has been approved to land.

  4. Land your change using drover, cherry-pick, or by hand.

Regards,

Prudhvi