100 branch is here!

Srinivas Sista

Feb 18, 2022, 3:58:52 PM2/18/22
to Chromium-dev

Hi  Everyone,

We have branched for 100. Please read through this entire email if you plan on making changes that you want in this release.

Branches

Branch number: 4896

Branched Chromium @ revision:  972766

V8 branch: branch-heads/10.0

Skia branch: m100

WebRTC branch: 4896

The Merge Process:

To get a change into 100, here’s what you need to do:

  1. Have your change checked into the trunk, and passed through either a Canary build or Dev channel release before asking for merge approval.

  2. Tag your bug with the correct label: Merge-Request-100. If you tag it wrong, we won't see it.

  3. Wait for your merge to be approved.  This will trigger an email or IM notification that your bug has been approved to land.

  4. Land your change using drover, cherry-pick, or by hand.

Regards,

Srinivas Sista