Catch url and make redirect using WebContentsObserver

Pavel Seleznev

Jan 20, 2022, 2:40:44 AM1/20/22
to Chromium-dev
Hello,

In my build I need to make redirect for particular url.

I used class based on content::WebContentsObserver and sucefully catch my url in DidStartNavigation event.
But when I tried to make redirect I get crash
[FATAL:navigation_request.cc(1623)] Check failed: is_safe_to_delete_.

Is there any example how to make it properly?

Regards,
Pavel

Charlie Reis

Jan 20, 2022, 11:16:58 AM1/20/22