Where is the DVLOG's output?

刘婷

Aug 30, 2015, 11:34:41 PM8/30/15
to Chromium-dev
Dear everybody,
      Like the title,I don't know whether the DVLOG will output,and I found some code like  "DVLOG(1) << "Incoming loss; congestion window: " << congestion_window_
           << " slowstart threshold: " << slowstart_threshold_;",I want to know where is the DVLOG's output.

Nico Weber

Aug 31, 2015, 12:57:01 AM8/31/15
to a5748...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev

lalan kumar ram

Jun 1, 2023, 10:59:27 AM6/1/23
to Chromium-dev, 刘婷
Could you please send me directory link where the above code has written?

with regards,
Lalan Kumar

Roger Tawa

Jun 1, 2023, 11:15:52 AM6/1/23
to lalan...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev, 刘婷
They go to stderr.  Try running with the command line args:

--log --enable-logging --logtostderr --v=0 --vmodule=<base-filename-no-extension>=1

where <base-filename-no-extension> is the file name of the source code (without the .cc extension) where you added the DVLOG.

Thanks,
Roger

-

Roger Tawa