[iOS] Early crashes after migrating to 122.0.6261.89

Philby Dias

Jun 25, 2024, 8:27:04 PM (7 days ago) Jun 25
to Chromium-dev

Hello,

On releasing an update for my app after upgrading Chromium version to 122 from 110, I notice Crashlytics reporting plenty of early crashes (before 5 seconds from startup) for the users, especially those using 17.4+ iOS devices.

Judging from the stack trace it seems to suggest an issue with the screen time integration, so maybe some change introduced between these chromium versions are causing this issue?

I raised an issue ticket for it here: https://issues.chromium.org/issues/349179785. Appreciate any help with identifying the cause of this crash, I can't seem to figure out possible causes from the stack trace or through testing.

Thanks in advance!