Re: [chromium-dev] How can i override time / timezone?

Lei Zhang

Aug 25, 2021, 1:18:49 PM8/25/21
to buiduc...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
You may be interested in
services/device/time_zone_monitor/time_zone_monitor_win.cc and related
code.

On Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at 8:51 AM Duy Bùi Freelancer
<buiduc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, i'm a newbie of chromium-project, so i started by a mini modifier.
>
> I want change windows-time / timezone from a command-line (eg: --timezone=Asia/Singapore)
>
> I think i can override in:
> base/time/time.cc
> and
> base/time/time_win.cc
>
> But i can't find a call of function as GetLocalTime or GetSytemTime... (or any func can Get time from Windows) from windows.h lib.
>
> Does anyone have a solution ? Thanks for all the help ^^!
>
> --

Duy Bùi Freelancer

Aug 26, 2021, 12:22:57 AM8/26/21
to Chromium-dev, Lei Zhang, Chromium-dev, Duy Bùi Freelancer
Thanks so much ^^! I found the solution
at file  src\third_party\icu\source\i18n\timezone.cpp

Davidson Hunk

Sep 20, 2021, 1:24:21 AM9/20/21
to Chromium-dev, buiduc...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Hi, guys, How did you solve the problem of overriding the time zone, can you help me?

Thong Nguyen Trong

Sep 22, 2023, 6:25:11 AM9/22/23
to Chromium-dev, Duy Bùi Freelancer, Lei Zhang, Chromium-dev
As you said src\third_party\icu\source\i18n\timezone.cpp, I can change the time-zone, but the information of time-zone (for example "Asia/Dubai") will get to the object in the //content module. How can I call this object in  third_party\icu modules.
Could you possibly help me. Many thanks

Vào lúc 11:22:57 UTC+7 ngày Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 8, 2021, Duy Bùi Freelancer đã viết: