नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Alex Frick

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
10 जन॰ 2022, 7:22:28 pm10/1/22
ईमेल पाने वाला Chromium-dev
Is it possible to build for Mac on a linux machine? Couldn't find any info about this.

K. Moon

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
10 जन॰ 2022, 7:26:07 pm10/1/22
ईमेल पाने वाला circumci...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
This is forbidden by Apple's EULA.

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022, 4:22 PM Alex Frick <circumci...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to build for Mac on a linux machine? Couldn't find any info about this.

मैसेज मिटा दिया गया है

Henrique Ferreiro

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 जन॰ 2022, 4:46:35 am12/1/22
ईमेल पाने वाला rse...@chromium.org, km...@chromium.org, circumci...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Any changes of making that issue public?
--
Henrique

On Tue, Jan 11 2022 at 15:49:44 -0500, Robert Sesek <rse...@chromium.org> wrote:
It is not forbidden by the EULA, but this is not supported in Chromium. Bug 1147069 tracks some of the required work to do a cross-build. But the goal isn't a full cross-build, just a partial bring-up for easing developer workflows.

Dirk Pranke

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
12 जन॰ 2022, 12:19:02 pm12/1/22
ईमेल पाने वाला hfer...@igalia.com, rse...@chromium.org, km...@chromium.org, circumci...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
There's not actually anything particularly useful in that bug; it's just a list of links to CLs that fixed various issues with getting `gn gen` to work. We probably could make it public, but I'm not going to at this time, to try and avoid further confusion.

As said earlier, this isn't a currently supported configuration. We should update the Mac build instructions to make that clear.

-- Dirk

सभी प्रषकों को उत्तर दें
लेखक को उत्तर दें
आगे भेजें