Hopp til første uleste melding

Vignesh Nandagopal

ulest,
24. sep. 2021, 17:29:3124.09.2021
til Chromium-dev
Hi Team,

We are trying to build the chrome remote desktop extension following the link below,

1. Is it possible to obtain the api keys ? I followed some topics and got to know it is no longer allowed. Even for an enterprise customers ?
2. If no,  How can we trigger chrome remote desktop extension from another application.. I am looking for solution like this  chromerdp://target-ip-address/sharing-mode  this should launch the remote desktop extension with target machine details.

Thank you

Lambros Lambrou

ulest,
24. sep. 2021, 19:14:5524.09.2021
til vignesh.n...@verizon.com, Chromium-dev
Hi Vignesh,

I'm sorry, those build instructions are no longer applicable. It's not possible to build and run Chromoting components from open-source code. Chrome Remote Desktop client is now simply a website (with an optional extension for Chrome and Firefox), and is not open source. CRD host components may be buildable, but they require some signalling APIs that are private to Google - it is not possible at this time to obtain API keys.

If you want to launch a connection to a particular CRD host, you can simply bookmark the website URL after you make the connection. Launching a Chrome tab with that URL should connect to a host, just as if you had selected it from your "Remote devices" list.

There are currently no public APIs for controlling CRD programmatically.

Hope this helps!

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend