FCM Legacy API migration to HTTP v1 API

Raghavendra Ghatage

Jul 2, 2024, 1:08:38 PM (11 hours ago) Jul 2
to Chromium-dev
Hello,
As you might already know, FCM legacy API were deprecated and needs to migrate to new HTTP v1 APIs as explained in here. But as I see in the code, we are using the FCM legacy send API in chromium for Push Messaging. Also, there are additional changes mentioned in the migration guide which are not present in chromium yet.
Will this continue to work after July 22nd? Is there any migration planned for supporting the new API?

Any information about how this is going to be supported will be very helpful.