Bundling widevine CDM with chromium builds

sathi

Oct 16, 2014, 7:36:36 AM10/16/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi All,

I am trying to integrate widevine with chromium builds.
I added widevine version string in widevine_cdm_version.h  and I copied chrome's widevineCDM folder to my chromium's userdata.
Now I can see widevine cdm in chrome://components.

Any one have any idea how to register widewineCDM with chromium ??

Thanks in Advance,
Sathi

sathi

Oct 17, 2014, 3:01:09 AM10/17/14
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi All,

I copied chrome's widevineCDM folder to my User Data and   registered  widevine component in chrome_browser_main.cc

Now, I can see widevine in chrome://plugins, but its not working. Any idea, how to move forward.

DEEPALI SUKHIJA

Jun 20, 2024, 12:59:13 PM (12 days ago) Jun 20
to Chromium-dev, sathi
Hi,
Did you find any solution. I want to build chromium with DRM for arm64 architecture Android. Can you please tell the steps what should I do. Thank you!