Detecting CNAME without having implementation in network stack

Luke Seunghoe Gu

Jan 2, 2022, 6:18:08 AM1/2/22
to Chromium-dev
Hi,

I'm trying to find a way to detect CNAME(canonical name) for a page loading without having implementation in network stack.

I found one from NavigationHandle.

and it refers to UrlReponseHead.

so It's possible to detect CNAME for frame navigations (main, sub) through WebContentsObserver. For example:

However, detecting CNAME for subresources is not possible with the above way.
I know that all the loading complete can be caught from WebCotentsObserver::ResourceLoadComplete() but I cannot find the way to get CNAME list from it.
Is there any way of it?

Thank you.