Question about some of Android trybot failures

Weilun Shi

Sep 21, 2021, 7:21:16 PM9/21/21
to chromi...@chromium.org, WebLayer Team, Ilya Sherman, Alexei Svitkine
Hi Chromium developers,

I'm currently blocked by unexpected failing Android tests in https://chromium-review.googlesource.com/c/chromium/src/+/3157490.

I didn't change any code specific to android but I always fail on those three android trybot tests. The logging message is weird too, e.g. unexpectedly crashed in weblayer tests and remote object '/sdcard/chrome/test/coverage/org.chromium.weblayer.test.WebViewCompatibilityTest_testBothLoadPageWebViewFirst.exec' does not exist (all tests are failed due to the same "does not exist" problem)

I tried sync + rebase a couple of times but the same problem has been going on for 2 weeks. Can someone help me take a look at this? Or is this a known issue?

Best,
Weilun Shi