Trying to find a C++ function calling from JS

David M

May 4, 2022, 1:01:15 AM5/4/22
to Chromium-dev
Dear All,
 i need to implement SSO in chromium code. i am trying to find some sample code flow to implement the native c++ code, which is called from javascript.
i am trying to find the same function name in C++ as well as JS.
will it workout?
Thanks in advance,
DavidMurail

Stefan Zager

May 5, 2022, 1:11:54 PM5/5/22
to dav...@kriyatec.com, Chromium-dev
Bindings between JS and C++ are controlled by *.idl files. For example, if you want to add a JS method to 'window', you would edit this file:

David M

May 5, 2022, 11:19:32 PM5/5/22
to Stefan Zager, Chromium-dev
Thanks stefan.. struck on receiving mojo::Receiver.. Once that is over, I will do this..
As I am new to chromium development, mojom implementation takes more time. If you have some sample or doc , please let me know.

Regards,
David

David M

May 12, 2022, 12:25:23 AM5/12/22
to Stefan Zager, Chromium-dev
Stefan,
As i need to work on cross platform, could you suggest a better place rather than "windows.idl".
Thanks in advance.
Regards
David

K. Moon

May 12, 2022, 1:30:57 AM5/12/22
to dav...@kriyatec.com, Stefan Zager, Chromium-dev
Did you actually look at this file? It's "window", as in the browser object, not "Windows".

David M

May 12, 2022, 1:42:13 AM5/12/22
to Chromium-dev, km...@chromium.org, Stefan Zager, Chromium-dev, David M
Thanks..

Bang He

May 12, 2022, 1:34:13 PM5/12/22
to Chromium-dev, Stefan Zager, Chromium-dev
i can not find c++ function binding with the js function 'navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia'. can you give some tips?

Christian Biesinger

May 12, 2022, 1:36:51 PM5/12/22
to hezha...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev, Stefan Zager