Trouble with making Chromium browser window appear Topmost on initialization

JOGOS Software

May 25, 2023, 6:35:14 PM5/25/23
to Chromium-dev
I need to make the Chromium window as well as child windows Topmost when they are initialized, but I keep running into bugs. I am quite new to modifying the source code and have tried a lot of things but they either cause issues with the dropdowns or don't run at the correct time. So far I think the best bet is bet is to use this code, but I have found no working place to put it:
HWND hwnd = GetWidget()->GetNativeView()->GetHost()->GetAcceleratedWidget(); SetWindowPos(hwnd, HWND_TOPMOST, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE);

Tommy Steimel

May 26, 2023, 1:28:26 PM5/26/23
to Chromium-dev, JOGOS Software

JOGOS Software

Jun 13, 2023, 12:39:33 PM6/13/23
to Chromium-dev, Tommy Steimel, JOGOS Software
That worked! I appreciate the assistance.