decoding and automating dmp files

Jack Son

Aug 19, 2022, 1:55:42 PM8/19/22
to Chromium-dev
Hi, I want to automate resolving chromium crash dmps. I'm dealing with AddressSanitizer errors. Is there an easy way to do this in Windows? (Python is my first choice.)

Thanks!

Adrian Taylor

Sep 29, 2022, 11:43:12 AM9/29/22
to samet...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Thanks - do the instructions here not work?

If they don't work, please could you give more detail on what goes wrong?