Win10 Builder Bots 1703 -> 20h2 Migration

Kuan Huang

Sep 20, 2021, 1:23:43 AM9/20/21
to chromi...@chromium.org
Hi developers,

TL;DR: We are going to migrate the GCE builder bots for win10 CI/CQ builders to 20h2 in luci.chromium.{ci,try} pool. You get the full list of builders and track the process in https://crbug.com/1247838.

win10-1703 has reached the end of service. We are planing to migrate all existing 1703 GCE builder bots (the bots that normally used to compile) to 20h2.

Builder bots normally doesn't have a OS version preference, and we have tested 20h2 builder bots in Win10 20h2 tester and trybot. We are planing to migrate the following builders in two batches:

Batch 1 (2021-09-15):
Libfuzzer Upload Windows ASan
ToTWin(dbg)
ToTWinASanLibfuzzer
win-celab-builder-rel
win-celab-tester-rel
win-pixel-builder-rel
win-pixel-tester-rel
WebKit Win10
windows_coverage_builder (builderless)
Chromium Windows Analyze
Windows deterministic
Mojo Windows
Site Isolation Win
Win 10 Fast Ring
Chromium Win Goma * (shared builders)

Batch 2 (2021-09-22):
All others in luci.chromium.{ci,try,findit} pool

Please do contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Regrads,
Kuan