Where to find the code related to Cyber Security and other securities in Chromium Source Code

DEEPALI SUKHIJA

Feb 20, 2024, 8:59:28 PMFeb 20
to Chromium-dev
Hi,
It would be really helpful if someone could tell me where I can find the cyber security related code written in the Chromium Source Code so that I can understand that and implement it in my custom browser.
Thanks!

Greg Thompson

Feb 21, 2024, 9:53:18 AMFeb 21
to sukhijade...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev
Hi. That's a pretty broad question. Is there something in particular that you're looking for? You're welcome to type some keywords into Chromium codesearch and see what you can find on your own: https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src.

DEEPALI SUKHIJA

Feb 26, 2024, 12:54:47 PMFeb 26
to Chromium-dev, Greg Thompson, Chromium-dev, sukhijade...@gmail.com
Hi, Basically I am looking for how to make the Webview Secure. Thanks!

Fergal Daly

Feb 26, 2024, 6:43:42 PMFeb 26
to sukhijade...@gmail.com, Chromium-dev, Greg Thompson
On Tue, 27 Feb 2024 at 02:54, DEEPALI SUKHIJA <sukhijade...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Basically I am looking for how to make the Webview Secure. Thanks!

The question is too broad and non-specific for anyone to answer. Chrome University has 2 talks on security here. Some of it is probably out of date by now but the overall approach has not changed. Hopefully after watching these and reading the references you will be able to find the information you want on specific aspects of security,