Mstone 9: The next 24 hours

1 view

Anthony LaForge

Nov 29, 2010, 7:29:42 PM11/29/10
to chromium-dev
Howdy folks,

To keep everyone in the loop about what we are doing for mstone:9, here is a basic summary of what's going to happen over the next 24 hours:
  • We are going to cut the build at 3AM Tuesday morning
    • Feature work should already be complete and strings should be finalized
    • At 3AM we will pick the best of the last 40 revisions
  • All bugs marked mstone:9 that are not ReleaseBlock:* will be punted at 10AM PST on Tuesday to mstone:10
    • We will be carefully scrutinizing the reasoning for any ReleaseBlock bug that's not related to stability or security
  • Merge instructions will be sent out tomorrow morning
Thanks everyone in advance for your help in making sure we can close out the year w/ m9 in beta.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Laforge
Technical Program Manager
Mountain View, CA