New accessibility FYI trybot (linux-blink-web-tests-force-accessibility-rel)

Daniel Libby

Oct 13, 2020, 3:21:00 PM10/13/20
to Chromium Accessibility, aleve...@chromium.org
Just as a heads up, we've added a new optional trybot that will run all the blink web tests with `--force-renderer-accessibility` in order to get more coverage on serialization and deserialization of accessibility updates.

You can select this trybot via the 'Choose Trybots' menu on any active CL in Gerrit. Here's a link to an example build with results:

There are currently 500 failures, but our end goal is to add the flag to an existing trybot once this one has been proven stable. I will be going through the failures and filing bugs for classes of issues.

aleventhal@ will also be upgrading some ASAN/Debug specific checks to be gated on DCHECK being on so that we'll get additional validation.

I'll keep this thread updated with progress in the meantime.