Need the function / parameter to capture the count of URLS from a domain

Padma Chintamaneni

Jul 30, 2021, 5:30:33 AM7/30/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi ,

Is there a  parameter using which I can capture the total count of URLs that are being analyzed for a Specific Metric ?
For Example , I need to publish the count of urls ( not the percentage of urls) that have the first contentful paint less than 1.8 sec ( Good )

Rick Viscomi

Jul 30, 2021, 1:21:14 PM7/30/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Padma Chintamaneni
Not in the CrUX dataset, but if you have real-user monitoring (RUM) set up on your site you should be able to use it to get that information.

Also note that the histograms in the CrUX dataset are not in terms of % of URLs, rather they represent the % of user experiences. In other words, popular pages are weighted more heavily in the origin-level aggregation.