CrUX History API a little stuck?

Dave Smart

Feb 27, 2024, 11:20:32 AMFeb 27
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hey All.

It seems that the CruX history api isn't updating, and the latest collection period is 2024-01-21  to 2024-02-17  still.

Does it still update on Monday at around 04:00 UTC? Or has the cadence / time changed?

Barry Pollard

Feb 27, 2024, 12:22:53 PMFeb 27
to Dave Smart, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Dave,

We had a little bit of slowness over the weekend and were a bit behind. We've caught up now but unfortunately as that happened during the weekly timeframe for the first time since we released that, it's caused some issues for that API. We're hoping to see an update in the next 24 hours or so, so that we can still publish data for this week. Will send a further update in the next day or two to let you know the status.

Thanks,
Barry

Dave Smart

Feb 27, 2024, 12:25:33 PMFeb 27
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), barryp...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Dave Smart
Hey, thanks for the info Barry!

Barry Pollard

Feb 27, 2024, 2:17:49 PMFeb 27
to Dave Smart, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Looks like I was a bit pessimistic on that timeline and it's all caught up now already!

Let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Dave Smart

Feb 27, 2024, 2:52:52 PMFeb 27
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), barryp...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Dave Smart

Looking good! All seems well, thanks Barry!