Core Web Vitals Assessment failed

Akshat Sharma

Mar 18, 2024, 2:20:49 PMMar 18
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
How to Pass web vital?
The site passed core Web Vital few months back, but for somereason(which we are unable to figure out), the Assessment has failed again.
Screenshot from 2024-03-18 23-21-03.png
If we check the Diagnose performance issues section, it shows
Screenshot from 2024-03-18 23-21-10.png
we have checked on multiple devices and all possible resolutions, but the result is same, CLS is always good in Green, but we need some help with understanding how to figure out, exactly what is causing this much deviation and how to pass the Web Vitals.
Waiting for a positive reply on this soon.

Thanks and Regards

Sham

Mar 18, 2024, 9:44:28 PMMar 18
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), cp.aksha...@gmail.com
Hi Akshaya,

CLS, can occur at any point during a page's lifespan, potentially triggered by user interactions. While initial page load tests may indicate no issues from the report, but shifts could happen upon user interaction which page insight tool will not recognise. Identifying these shifts can be challenging but several methods can help. One approach is to obtain a heatmap of the page from your analytics team to observe user clicks and content shifts. Then reproduce the issue.

Thanks,