Missing metrics per originLoadingExperience in CrUX for en.m.wikipedia since 5/4-2024

Peter Hedenskog

Apr 8, 2024, 8:05:28 AMApr 8
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,
it seems like something changed with the data/metrics for en.m.wikipedia.org. Since the 5 of April we don't get any origin data for ALL (we collect the data once a day). We use the API to collect the data. We use the URL https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page. Data for the URL works fine but the origin data gets:

{

  error: {

    code: 404,

    message: 'chrome ux report data not found',

    status: 'NOT_FOUND'

  }

}

Best
Peter

Peter Hedenskog

Apr 11, 2024, 2:18:56 AMApr 11
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Peter Hedenskog
I wonder if this could be the same thing as happened before: https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/g/chrome-ux-report/c/WELnLKkUHD0/m/QUAVcRrSBAAJ

Barry Pollard

Apr 11, 2024, 2:26:02 AMApr 11
to Peter Hedenskog, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Ah sorry Peter forgot to reply to your email.

Yes, it appears to be a reoccurrence. We’ve raised it to the team concerned to investigate.