Data for November?

Michael Rudin

Dec 23, 2019, 3:34:06 AM12/23/19
to chrome-ux-report
Will there be data for November? It's 23/12/2019 and October is the latest data CrUX displays to me...

Thanks for helping out!
Michael

Mehmet Yener

Dec 23, 2019, 8:10:42 AM12/23/19
to chrome-ux-report
+1

Ilya Grigorik

Dec 23, 2019, 8:18:55 PM12/23/19
to Mehmet Yener, chrome-ux-report
Hmm, that's odd! I do see the 201911 release in the list...

image.png

You don't see it in on your end? Perhaps we didn't flip the right ACL's.

On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 8:10 AM Mehmet Yener <mehmete...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

منوعات كل جديد Osama Al

Dec 24, 2019, 7:02:22 PM12/24/19