Hi CrUX users,
This is your monthly announcement that the latest dataset has been published to BigQuery.
(June 2021) dataset is now available and it covers 8,416,608 origins. Here's a look at origins' Core Web Vitals performance this month:
- 50.6% of origins had good LCP
- 93.0% of origins had good FID
- 61.0% of origins had good CLS
- 30.6% of origins had good LCP, FID, and CLS
Some important product updates in this release to make you aware of:
- Changes to the FID metric took effect in Chrome 91, resulting in improved FID experiences involving double-tap-to-zoom on mobile.
- The Web Vitals extension for Chrome now includes field data from the CrUX API.
And we have one community resource to highlight this month:
If you have any questions about CrUX, feel free to reach out to us on any of these channels: