Connector Error ID: undefined

Aaranyak Consultancy

Dec 24, 2021, 5:15:23 AM12/24/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to connect my website in Chrome UX Report in Google Data Studio, but there are an error masage shown on the screen.

Community Connector Error

There was an error caused by the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Connector details

There are over 4 million origins in this dataset, but https://e-startup.in is not one of them! Have you tried adding 'www' or 'http' to your origin?

Error ID: undefined

My website name is e-startup.in (India)

Please Suggest me how to connect Chrome UX Report in Google Data Studio

Thanks & Regards

Apurba Chakraborty

Christopher Siwinski

Jan 6, 2022, 2:36:18 PM1/6/22
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Aaranyak Consultancy
Apurba,

I had the same issue today as I revisited all my CrUX reports for the start of 2022.

When you are in your Data Source and Try to Edit Connection I got a Community Connector Error. So so I tried Refreshing Authorization and all my reports were back to working as expected.

I hope this helps.

Chris