Crux Looker studio report is not working

Olivier JACQUOT

Apr 3, 2024, 11:15:52 AMApr 3
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi all,

The CRUX looker studio report is not working anymore ?

Thanks for your replies,
Best,
Olivier

❄ Johannes Henkel

Apr 3, 2024, 11:47:15 AMApr 3
to Olivier JACQUOT, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Would this work for you?

I think the difference is if you use the form field there, while you still get a report for a specific origin, it won't make a new instance.

What were you seeing when you tried the link that you posted?

Olivier Jacquot

Apr 3, 2024, 11:49:40 AMApr 3
to ❄ Johannes Henkel, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
I have this :

No it doesn'st work.

Best

Apr 3, 2024, 11:57:10 AMApr 3
to Olivier Jacquot, ❄ Johannes Henkel, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Thanks, that's a more helpful error message as I couldn't access the link in the first post.

I've resolved this error now. Can you try again and let me know?

Olivier Jacquot

Apr 3, 2024, 12:02:53 PMApr 3
to Barry Pollard, ❄ Johannes Henkel, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply - It is working fine now. Could you please let me know what was the issue ?

Many thanks!

Olivier Jacquot | Resp. BU Seo
67 Rue Chevalier Paul | 13002 | Marseille
D +33 (0)1 41 16 65 23 | E olivier...@iprospect.com
iProspect.com

­