Connecting chrome-ux-report via service account

Gianluca Gerla

May 6, 2024, 4:38:58 AMMay 6
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi there,
I can access chrome-ux-report via BigQuery which is fine.
But I would connect to the dataseta chrome-ux-report via service account trought 3rd-party-connectors or 3rd-party BigQuery client (such as DataGrip).

The service account I am using has the major roles I can grant for bigQuery (Admin, Editor, Viewer, User), but I cannot acces the data directly in read mode.

I can setup a monthly transfer query, which is already in place, but it is consuming a lot of credit, so it is not sustainable for the project I am aiming to.

Do you have ever tried to connect chrome-ux-report via service account? Any chance to do it?