Connector issue?

Sean Byrne

May 2, 2024, 4:23:10 AMMay 2
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Anyone getting connector issues? I can't seem to connect my data.

Gives me an error ID undefined when connecting and dfcef83c when clicking on see details...

Is it just something being blocked my end or is the connector broken?

Thanks,
Sean

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 09.20.45.pngScreenshot 2024-05-02 at 09.21.17.png

Barry Pollard

May 2, 2024, 5:00:18 AMMay 2
to Sean Byrne, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Not seeing issues myself and tried a few lesser known domains. I gave the cache a flush anyway in case that helps. Let us know the origin if you're still seeing issues.

Jules Gilson

May 7, 2024, 8:18:08 AMMay 7
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Barry Pollard, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Sean Byrne
Seeing a similar issue - tried a few different origins with the same outcome.

Clipboard01.jpg

Message has been deleted