CrUX PageSpeed issue with MIME type (it shows text/plain instead of text-html)

Mariusz Szatkowski

Nov 16, 2021, 7:58:04 AM11/16/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,
```
Lighthouse returned error: NOT_HTML. The page provided is not HTML (served as MIME type text/plain).
```

The response is fine when I check the headers using other tools or curl:
curl -IA "Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.0; Moto G (4)) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.175 Mobile Safari/537.36 Chrome-Lighthouse" 'https://www.thepepperhill.com/'

Is there any cache on the side, please?

Kamil Pawłowski

Nov 16, 2021, 9:42:08 AM11/16/21
to Mariusz Szatkowski, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Mariusz,

Is it possible that this site does not have enough traffic to be included in the CrUX report?

Best Regards / pozdrawiam
Kamil Pawłowski

Mariusz Szatkowski

Nov 16, 2021, 1:28:13 PM11/16/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), kml...@gmail.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hey Kamil, long time no see. Thanks for your hints but the issue is rather related to the Lighthouse report at the Pagespeed insights, not strictly the CrUX issue.
I already spoke to one of the fellows from the product and it's an error on the Lighthouse side that they will try to sort shortly.

Cheers anyway!
Best,