Access to CrUX Connector problem

Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp.

Jun 26, 2024, 12:54:56 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)

I am trying to connect to the CrUX API in Looker Studio to analyze Core Web Vitals data, but I am encountering an error message stating "Your Admin has restricted access to this connector."

Previously, I was able to connect to Core Web Vitals data without any issues. I am unsure why this restriction has suddenly appeared.

I would appreciate any guidance or assistance can provide to resolve this issue.

admin access.png

❄ Johannes Henkel

Jun 26, 2024, 2:27:41 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp., Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hmm - is this still a problem? Please let us know if so...

I searched for the error message and found something pretty similar to your screenshot, there may have been a temporary issue with Looker Studio?

Barry Pollard

Jun 26, 2024, 2:30:35 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp., Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Looks like there may recently have been an issue on the data studio side:

Check whether it works now and if still experiencing the issue then please raise a topic there.

Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp.

Jun 26, 2024, 2:46:53 AM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), barryp...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp.
Thank you for the response.

The issue is still ongoing, and I was wondering if there is any estimated time for when it might be resolved.

admin access2.png

Thanks for assistance.

❄ Johannes Henkel

Jun 26, 2024, 2:27:04 PM (4 days ago) Jun 26
to Digital marketing EXELIENT Corp., Chrome UX Report (Discussions), barryp...@google.com
Hi again - please try once more, it should be resolved now.