Aug 2021 data not displaying in CrUX Dashboards

Samuel Phua

Sep 16, 2021, 11:14:08 PM9/16/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,

I'm aware that updates are carried out on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. However, it's Sep 17 and unfortunately I still see no data for August. Could someone help?

Rick Viscomi

Sep 21, 2021, 11:52:39 AM9/21/21
to Samuel Phua, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi,

Yes, all dashboards should be including August data by now.

If a website is still missing August data, it's possible that it fell below the (undisclosed) popularity threshold. Could you share the origin? I'll be able to check the dataset to confirm if it's missing or if it's an issue with the dashboard.

Rick

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:14 PM Samuel Phua <sam...@brighttail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm aware that updates are carried out on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. However, it's Sep 17 and unfortunately I still see no data for August. Could someone help?

Samuel Phua

Oct 5, 2021, 3:48:55 AM10/5/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), rvis...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Samuel Phua
Hi Rick,

Thanks for responding. I'm seeing August data now, but here's the origin (https://www.randori.com/) as per your request.

Best regards,
Sam

Rick Viscomi

Oct 5, 2021, 9:57:48 AM10/5/21
to Samuel Phua, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi Sam,

Glad to hear that you're seeing August data now. It must have been a caching issue.

Rick

Aurélien Bleriot

Oct 11, 2021, 5:18:06 AM10/11/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), rvis...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hello Rick,

Is this a recurring issue ? I'm new to this data source, and am currently facing the same situation.

Best,

Rick Viscomi

Oct 11, 2021, 11:03:08 AM10/11/21
to Aurélien Bleriot, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi, I've flushed the cache so hopefully that cleared up the issue you were facing. Could you try again and let me know if you're still seeing it?