"No data" at percentage and percentile

Agostina Morlini

Oct 11, 2021, 6:43:05 PM10/11/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi! Last week I couldn't see the percentage of every metric and the % of percentile 75.

I've seen that information before, but now it shows me a "no data" message. I can't solve it!
Captura de Pantalla 2021-10-11 a la(s) 19.37.52.png

Rick Viscomi

Oct 12, 2021, 11:41:41 AM10/12/21
to Agostina Morlini, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi, I think this is expected behavior due to a documented quirk with Data Studio. I agree it's not ideal though!