Download report - wrong origin

CrUX JobsContact

Mar 12, 2024, 6:10:29 AMMar 12
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi all,

the "Download report" menu item repeatedly prepares a PDF report with the wrong origin and data (wrong metrics, most likely those pertaining to the developer.chrom.com origin) regardless of whether it is the all pages report or selected pages.

Bug?

David.

Barry Pollard

Mar 12, 2024, 6:11:42 AMMar 12
to CrUX JobsContact, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Could you let us know what tool you're asking about?

CrUX JobsContact

Mar 12, 2024, 7:22:52 AMMar 12
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Barry Pollard, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), CrUX JobsContact
Yes,

of course, I forgot to mention.

I use the link below (intentionally left out some parts of the URL)
https://lookerstudio.google.com/reporting/..../page/WYDQB?params=%7B"origin":"https:%2F%2Fwww.jobscontact.cz", ....

❄ Johannes Henkel

Apr 3, 2024, 3:31:10 AMApr 3
to CrUX JobsContact, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Barry Pollard
I tried reproducing the problem, but for me, the PDF had the same stats that the dashboard displayed.

This is what I did (same as you?):
1) Went here: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/crux/dashboard#accessing_the_crux_dashboard.
2) Entered https://web.dev to access the dashboard.
3) In the dashboard, clicked the Download report in the upper right by the Share menu.

image.png

CrUX JobsContact

Apr 12, 2024, 7:43:17 AMApr 12
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), ❄ Johannes Henkel, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Barry Pollard, CrUX JobsContact
Johannes,

I tried your way and it really gives the expected data, that is the origin is the desired site.
I can't recall how I got to the URL I use to access the dashboard but utilizing your approach gives this URL
?params={"origin":"https:%2F%2Fwww.jobscontact.cz"}
which works. The URL I have got so far is this one.
?params={"origin":"https:%2F%2Fwww.jobscontact.cz","df134":"include%25EE%2580%25800%25EE%2580%2580IN%25EE%2580%258020231001"}
I really don't know the way I came about that URL (I am sure I clicked somewhere that produced it)

Anyway thank you for helping to sort this out (closed issue).