My Connector Isn't Working

Zaid Zia

Jul 10, 2024, 2:53:00 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)

Community Connector Error

There was an error caused by the community connector. Please report the issue to the provider of this community connector if this issue persists.

Connector details

There was an error caused by this connector.

Error ID: undefined

Zaid Zia

Jul 10, 2024, 2:58:02 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Zaid Zia
Debug

Chrome UX Report by The Chrome UX Report Team

TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object

fbCache:86 processFirebase:48 getOriginDataset:1542 getData:1595

Error ID: 3cdf1b6f

Karol O

Karol O

Jul 10, 2024, 10:58:08 AM (6 days ago) Jul 10
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)

Barry Pollard

Jul 10, 2024, 11:09:07 AM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to Karol O, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
I’m seeing intermittent errors due to load so advice would be to keep trying. It’s always quite busy at this time as lots of people check out the new data. Or give it a day or two until it calms down again and try again.

We’ve looked at making this more reliable and adding capacity but for various reasons that’s more complex than it sounds. So not something we’ve been able to solve.

❄ Johannes Henkel

Jul 10, 2024, 1:24:08 PM (5 days ago) Jul 10
to Barry Pollard, Karol O, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hi again.

It looks like we got the CrUX connector and dashboards using it working again.
I was just now able to appreciate the dashboard for https://web.dev. :-)
So if you had a problem in the last 24 hours, please try again!

And: We do appreciate it when you let us know when the dashboards aren't working. Thanks a lot.