Exceeded the property storage quota

Katja Röllig

Oct 5, 2023, 6:32:14 AM10/5/23
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Hello,

every time I want to edit my broken CrUX report, I get this message:

Debug

Chrome UX Report by The Chrome UX Report Team

Exception: You have exceeded the property storage quota. Please remove some properties and try again.

propStore.set:44 processFirebase:45 getOriginDataset:1365 getData:1418

Error ID: 5e312b99

Can someone tell me please what the specific problem is (there are only three CrUX reports (= property storage quota?) and all of them have no data connection anymore. What is the maximum quota for the property storage?

Thanks a lot!

Barry Pollard

Oct 5, 2023, 6:36:13 AM10/5/23
to Katja Röllig, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
Gave it a little wake up nudge and it's back now.

Katja Röllig

Oct 5, 2023, 6:43:58 AM10/5/23
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), barryp...@google.com, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Katja Röllig
Thank you :) Can you say why this wake-up nudge was necessary? In the past, I often had the same problems and I would like to know what I could do about them.

Barry Pollard

Oct 5, 2023, 6:46:10 AM10/5/23
to Katja Röllig, Chrome UX Report (Discussions)
It's a bug on our side when we hit capacity, so typically happens near the end of the CrUX cycle before the new dataset is released for the next month (as we clear the caches then as part of that release). Will chase the bug and see if we can schedule an automatic cache flush in the meantime.

Performance Weventure

Oct 5, 2023, 6:54:56 AM10/5/23
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Barry Pollard, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Katja Röllig
Ok, thanks for clarification!

Mordor Intelligence

Apr 15, 2024, 8:51:37 AMApr 15
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Performance Weventure, Barry Pollard, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Katja Röllig
I received the same error: Exception: You have exceeded the property storage quota. Please remove some properties and try again. (line 40).

I was using an extension Power formula to run GPT prompts. How to fix this?

Barry Pollard

Apr 15, 2024, 8:58:13 AMApr 15
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Mordor Intelligence, Performance Weventure, Barry Pollard, Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Katja Röllig
I'm not seeing this issue at present with the CrUX connector. Is your error related to CrUX or something completely separate?