Issue with missing FID data on several properies

Gabriel Martinez

Jul 29, 2021, 10:07:27 AM7/29/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Andrey Lipattsev
Hey everyone! We've noticed something odd with the data on cwv reports, there seems to be no fid data for mobile for several months.

The lack of FID has then the side effect (we suspect) of causing a lack of urls on our cwv report on search console

Peter Nikolow

Jul 29, 2021, 10:45:05 AM7/29/21
to Chrome UX Report (Discussions), Gabriel Martinez, Andrey Lipattsev
"FID depends on a user interaction so it is especially prone to having insufficient data at the metric level. In other words, most page views will have an LCP event, but only a subset of them also have a FID, because users don't necessarily interact on every page view."

Peter